[V20 stable 24/12/2013 - ground combat] buzzard armor issues

Brand-new buzzard armor for my sniper :D

- It is strange that it is not possible to fire when airborne. It seems that the soldier has to stand somewhere. I know that this was possible in the original game. However, if this is not a bug I can live with it.

- When the flying soldier is moving from rooftop to rooftop and is under fire, he stopps (ok, normal reaction). But then the rooftops are not visible anymore! Thus the area to land in has to be found by memory. It is not possible to make the rooftop visible again by changing the height level, switching roofs on/off, or using another soldier first. When the soldier is (luckily) arriving on the rooftop the roof will be visible again.

- At night mission: When a soldier becomes airborne (max height) to look over an obstacle, e.g. the bus in the terror mission, the already illuminated area becomes not visible. The soldier has to land there to turn it visible. Not good!

- Also terror mission: The highest building (north-east edge of rectangular mission area) has two roofs at different levels. The top roof (wall around) cannot be accessed by the flying soldier, though there are 2 or 3 more height levels in the control bar. But these cannnot be selected for view either.

Buzzard armour is not flying armour in the same way as the OG, it is a jetpack.

You cannot stand in mid air you have to start and end your turn on the ground.

Yeah I thought it was designed in that way. Although you can be in the air for more than one round and enemies are spotted too.

But what about the rooftops turn invisible and the view over an obstacle? That should work I guess, when spotting enemies is possible too.