[V20 stable 24/12/2013 - ground combat] chemlights

The chemlights used in night missions stop working when they are not in LOS of a soldier for some time.

That means, if a soldier is watching the area with the chemlight, everything will be normal. Now when the soldier turns for one or two rounds looking in a different direction and then turns back the chemlight is not illuminating the area anymore. A new chemlight will illuminate the area again.

Additionally the old chemlight is still visible with a bright glow in its graphic.

I know that these lights should stop working after some time, but either the time is decreased heavily or they are malfuncional (cheap equipment?).

Situation was, that a chemlight was thrown to illuminate an area and a soldier was watching. At another position a different soldier did the same with a different area.

Then an enemy appeared and in that second area and all soldiers had to turn to it, firing and kill it finally. It took two or three rounds, not sure anymore.

After that the soldier in the first area turned back to the first area and the illumination was gone. In the second area the illumination was still there and stayed for the rest of the mission as that soldier never moved or looked away away.

So I admit my feeling of the time may different because of action in the other area but as this light never stopped and the other did I noticed that.