[8.9 - Base] Can't assign a vehicle to a chinook

After playing a bit assigning and unassigning vehicles and soldiers to a chinook, it suddenly stops allowing me to assign vehicles to my chinook, even when I have wnough space to do so.

In addition, I couldn't assign more than one vehicle to my transport even when I had the space to do so.

If someone could please tell me where can I find my savegame I would attach it, cause it reproduces the bug everytime I load it.

Thx.

There we go... Here is the savegame.

Even if two vehicles are not allowed in a chinook, it doesn't even allow me to assign one!

EDIT: It says that the file (.sav) is not a valid one and by no means let me attach it :S. Any advice?

Sometimes this happens if the troops left in the drop ship are standing in positions that block the vehicle's space. manually moving the men to clear the Hunter's usual spot then allows you to assign it to the ship. If this is what it occurring, what I do is a workaround, but IMO the game would assume you want to move the men, and do it for you if there is room for a vehicle and you decide to assign it.