Re-Ordering the Roster?

Is there a way to re-order the roster? Specifically in the screen where you choose the load out for soldiers? Being able to hotkey roles closer together, like Riflemen on 1-3, Sniper on 4, Shields on 5-6, and Assault on 7-8 would be nice to know. Also, having them listed neatly there would be sweet too.

The role filters on the list that shows all soldiers doesn't work too well either, though that's not the one I'm wondering about.

Thanks in advanced for all replies(in case I forget to say so)!

Edit: I'm using v20 Experimental Build 5 btw.

Edited by FlyingShisno
Clarifying which version I'm playing.

I know just enough about programming, that I suspect the fact that once soldiers have been taken off for being wounded, and put back on, and now some of them have the same roster number, is responsible for some of the crashes we see on the soldier screen. Is there any way to confirm or deny? :P Maybe it's not that important, I just feel that if some variable was being assigned to multiple soldiers (their number) that wasn't supposed to be assigned to more than one soldier at a time, it could cause issues :P.

No, not at the moment. It's quite fiddly to do and we're considering whether there's any ways we can easily add it. It is a feature that gets requested a lot though so it's on our radar.

Sweet. Is the reordering thing something guaranteed before the launch of the full release(or soon after), or something you're considering?