[v20.3] EQUIP screen freeze with Save file and interesting resolution workaround

Yeah as i said already it looks like CTD and Freeze happens under different circumstances not only with 1.

This bug doesnt even need a savegame, im curious why devs/testers cant reproduce this bug, its happening everytime =)

I explained it in my last post how it happens on my PC :

If i click onto specific soldiers on 1680*1050 the game does freeze. If i do the same in 1440x900 it doesnt freeze.

The only freeze which happens on every resolution for me is the "change role, set equipment as default" bug.

That means i can play smoothly without any crashes or freezes with "1440x900" the whole time if i dont use the "change role/set as default" feature and can click trough all my soldiers and equip them manually.

If i click trough my soldiers with 1680*1050 resolution = freeze everytime.

Im pretty sure it will be fixed soon =)

Doing the first mission without any equipment changes at 1280 x 720 seems to work for me. I have not tried either one by itself.

i really hope it gets eventually fixed, because today i got yet another freeze on 1280x1024 in the engineer manufacturing screen, that i don't have the patience to track down.

So im putting this game off until they come up with a stable V20 and perhaps more maps.

Going to get my fix from enemy within until then :P

Not sure if this will help any, but I tend to see this bug after I have had a character get wounded, taken off missions for a bit, and then later they get healed and I put them back on the roster and go to re-equip them with better gear. I'm curious if it is at all related to the error on the screen where you position your soldiers on the drop ship? Sometimes I see multiple people with the same number on that screen, again, it only happens (for me) when people have been removed and then return to my dropship's roster.