V19 Ground Combat - Game Freezes after Alien Base Attack Setup

Hi, I got V19-Stable, and my game crashes after the unit setup of an Alien Base Attack.

I have 3 spotted Alien Bases on my Geoscape, and it doesn't matter which one I attack, it always gets stuck

after I press the "End Turn" button after placing my Soldiers somewhere in the starting area.

It doesn't matter, what Equipment I take with me, nor which/how many Soldiers I engage the base with.

The types of Weapons or Aircraft don't change anything either.

Here is my Savegame (ingame name "a8") with an active Aircraft flying towards one of the alien bases.

To trigger the bug, let it arrive, enter ground combat, and press the "End Turn" button.

Savegame: http://s000.tinyupload.com/index.php?file_id=92870701548708543951

Can you reproduce the bug?

edit: I found a workaround. After entering an alien base, just load the most recent Autosave.

edit2: It seems, a 3x3 cyberdisc gets spawned mostly inside a wall.

Edited by zerkeron

I haven't tried ur savegame (although I hope Goldhawk find it helpful) but I also had lock-ups after pressing End Turn when in the starting area. Some times it would come good in 10 mins, but some times I left it for over 8 hours and still showing "Hidden Movement". Always fixed though by going back to a savegame before landing at the alien base, I guess so it regenerated the aliens' positions. Possibly related to the bug where aliens could spawn in a wall or other object.

I have tried to vary the dates and points in time, when I engage the Base. I also tried to load my older savegames (I have about 10 of them, spread over two ingame months). All of them Freeze after pressing the "End Turn" button for the first time after Unit Setup when I attack an alien base.

And I agree with the "unit spawn in wall" bug, because I encountered a 3x3 flying disc, who had 6 of its 9 base squares inside a wall.

Remorse;91240']I haven't tried ur savegame (although I hope Goldhawk find it helpful) but I also had lock-ups after pressing End Turn when in the starting area. Some times it would come good in 10 mins' date=' but some times I left it for over 8 hours and still showing "Hidden Movement". Always fixed though by going back to a savegame before landing at the alien base, I guess so it regenerated the aliens' positions. Possibly related to the bug where aliens could spawn in a wall or other object.[/quote']
Edited by zerkeron

This happens to me quite often aswell :/

Thank you autosave!

I just recently just uploaded my own adventures into large alien base :)

I am kind of practicing here so I could make a serie of the finished game, so any feedback is most valuable, thanks!

Here is link to the video. It is part of my youtube serie: Xenonauts declassified.