Hunter and upgrade.

Selvhan

I like this vehicle because he is cheap, take only 2 space and he got a nice machine gun and a nice LOS even at night.

What I don't like is the fact he only has 50 bullets. Your heavy troops can carry 200 bullets right at the start of the game.

I wonder why the hunter only have so few bullet ?

It was originally a balance measure - I boosted the power of all vehicle weapons significantly at one point, and so limited their ammo strictly so you couldn't just use one to methodically wipe out the whole map. However, the MG probably isn't as powerful as those later weapons, so I'll probably go ahead and give it a bit more ammo.

It was originally a balance measure - I boosted the power of all vehicle weapons significantly at one point, and so limited their ammo strictly so you couldn't just use one to methodically wipe out the whole map. However, the MG probably isn't as powerful as those later weapons, so I'll probably go ahead and give it a bit more ammo.

Hooray!

That's some great new.

I say a balancing measure could be 250 rounds, in 50 round belts, that take two turns to swap out. Have you ever tried reloading dual solenoid-fired MMGs in a cramped-ass turret in a moving vehicle on rough terrain? Well, I haven't either, that sure isn't my MOS. But from what I gather from the occasional armor guys I bump into, it's not a cakewalk.