Much ado about walls.

Playing xenonauts again for the first time in a while, loving the bugfixes and stuff implemented since I last played. But one thing is pissing me right off. Walls.

Specifically the fact that aliens keep on doing this: crouching on the 'far' (from the isometric standpoint) side of a wall. This makes it, as far as I can tell, impossible to target them directly. I lost four soldiers trying to kill an alien who was in the open, suppressed and about three meters away. Because of this.

Am I missing something or is this an issue with the isometric layout? If so is it going to be addressed?

Is it because you had your own troops crouch behind the wall? They must stand up to have a clear line-of-fire, they're too dumb to brace their guns on top of knee-high walls.

Although I've noticed the concrete crash barrier things are bugged with additional tiles of invisible wall round the sides, could that be hindering your troops?