Sibillian far sighters, and do not use "inate Hability"

Sibillian descriptions says:

They are myope

Don t get near they can shred you.

Well they are as far sighted as my soldiers at least. (if no more)

You can stand near one, he will never choose melee skills (talons and theets) they ll try to shoot you point blank.

Either update the Xenopedia,

Or make an oficial announcement this part of AI is WIP.

Well everybody knows game is wip...

Sebillians and androns definitely need to get a melee attack. I mean, they're brutally strong, and they both can be very aggressive.

Give them a dedicated melee attack like the xenonauts have, and code it so that they'll use it to devastating effectiveness if you're within a certain distance of them.

If we wanted some kind of sprite animation, maybe we could simply look through the existing animations to see what could be used as some sort of a visual indicator (you know, besides the red letters popping up indicating damage).

Melee seems perfect for the Sebillians - However, I don;t know if there's any art done for it. It has to at least lokk slightly decent if it's going in the final game.

As for the Androns, it would really help if the aliens used buildings and if there were more industrial/ building maps for them to use their ability more often.