[V19.5 Ground Combat] Night time causing fires?

Unfortunately, you'll need my map pack to see this happen. It's on one of my farm maps. Usually, I don't see any problems with the farmhouse submap (that aren't an error on my part, or maybe a spectre related mistake). However, I've just started a night time mission in v19.5 and this is the scene on turn 1, as I deploy from the chinook.

yP4lBI3.jpg

I have no idea why this happened. My framerate is also being murdered. On day time mission, I get a steady 50-60 FPS. On night time missions that usually dips, more than I'd like, but it's still playble: 30+ FPS on soldier movement, which is when it's worst.

On this particular map, I've seen my FPS dip down to 4.

Here's the save.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/3xjquinzdcsfufk/2013-07-27_20.28.47.sav

...I don't know whether this is the right place for it, but I kinda want to say that I'd like the ability to place down fires/smoke in a map. I'm about to do some war-torn maps with pre-damaged buildings/props, and being able to put down fire and smoke at the start would be a neat effect (and this bug shows that it's possible, even if you didn't intend it (; ).