[19.4 - Ground Combat] Xenonauts walks through wall & more

Xenonaut walks through wall like a ghost:

jidkck.jpg

Link to save file: http://temp-share.com/show/dPfsYg4OW

=>Fighter interception: enters directly in combat mode with no popup for decisions (engage/tail/etc).

=>Enemy inside UFO shoots Xenonaut through wall (light scout).

Observations:

-> Can't edit base names

-> Can't edit role profiles

-> "Change Default Loadout" needs confirmation popup to avoid mistakes

-> Enemies inside vessels never come out - no surprise effect when approaching ufo for assault.

-> Enemies relative position doesn't vary too much for the same map - when I play a repeated map I can predict, more or less, the enemies positions

-> Aircraft interception can't be done in sequence. If I want to intercept an UFO with two fighters I have to send both right at the start. Doesn't matter if I command the first aircraft to tail the target until the second arrives. This game mechanic messed up a mistake I did, sending a single Condor to intercept an UFO. When the air combat screen opened I realized the mistake and evaded. Commanded it to tail the target and ordered a second Condor to intercept. I engaged the interception with the two airplanes tailing/intercepting the UFO but only the intercepting Condor could engage into battle.

-> Performance issues at the end of ground combat mission - I have to wait almost 2 minutes to see the score screen after finishing a ground combat mission (maybe it's my computer but I only have this performance brake in this transition)

Edited by Antr4cite