[v19 Exp. build 4]Crash when launching first condor under repair

One of my condors intercepted a ufo, went to combat, retreated, then tailed it until over land. It attacked the ufo again, got downed/destroyed so I tried to launch my other condor at the ufo. It was at something like 99% of being repaired, but still under repair. When I clicked for the condor (condor-1 IIRC) to intercept, the game crashed. Couldn't reproduce yet since I am using ironman mode.

Three tips:

One, please post future bug reports in the experimental bug report section; it's right at the top of the bug report forum.

Two, when naming the thread, please also include the bug location in the brackets. For example, [v19.4 / Geoscape] Crash when... etc.

Last (and this isn't official by any means; the first two are things you should do though): Why play on iron man mode? The ability to keep previous save games for bug squashing purposes is very useful for things like this. If you don't want to save scum, then just don't. (My thoughts only, do with them what you will). :)

I don't know how or if I can change the name of my thread.

I didn't see the section for experimental bug reports until now.

This was my first play of xenonauts in what seems like more than a year, I went to ironman for fun right away. Yeah, Non-ironman is more useful for bug catching.

If any admin or moderator wants to move and rename my thread, please do.