[V19 Experimental Build 4 - Geoscape] Outfitting troops causes crash

Whenever I start a game I like to outfit all my soldiers as riflemen. So I'll switch the first person's role to rifleman, then give him a grenade, and then change the default loadout to that person's equipment. Then I'll start cycling through all my soldiers and just change their role to rifleman. I'll do this for a lot of the starting cast but whenever I get to the fourth or third to last the game will just crash. I've reproduced this crash by hitting the next button, then changing role and so on until it crashes. And I've also tried directly picking each soldier in the list and it does the same thing.

However, if I make a new role and use that the game doesn't crash.

The reason I put it here instead of the experimental board is because; A) I tried to revert to the stable build and I still had the problem, and B) I didn't notice there was a board for the experimental build bugs. Of course, I dunno if there was maybe some weird problem and steam just didn't fully revert to the stable so the bug got carried over to the stable when I reverted. And honestly, I have crummy internet and didn't want to have to wait for like 6 hours just to reinstall the game on Steam.