Yet another medkit request

Just a simple adjustment I'm sure.

Please oh please oh please increase the damage healed per activation. I'd just mod it in myself but I honestly gave up trying to figure out how it's working in the script. Always getting odd results.

It gets extremely old clicking medkit, then soldier which needs healing, then waiting for animations to finish, and again and again and again. Takes literally 20 mouse clicks just to heal one heavily wounded soldier atm.

By no means am I saying I want them cheaper to use, only faster.

Pretty please with sexy on top

You do know that if you right click you can increase the amount of AP you use in a healing action and the amount of HP you heal? (Which is why you are seeing odd results when you alter it).

Gotta be flipping kidding me! Bahahahahaha. Didn't even think about trying that. Thanks so much Caine!

This thread can be deleted now haha :)

Note: Are you sure about this though? I don't seem to recall any stages beyond just one in the xml. I'll give it a try though. Hope you are right :) Although, I'm pretty sure the "odd AP results" you're referring to is just movement additions, arm lift AP(don't think this is even used), rotation AP, and stand/kneel AP. They all add additional time to the overall AP used for healing.

Edited by 200down