[Ver19.3 Ground Combat] Can see the interior of a light scout from outside

Started a new game with 19.3

Downed my first ufo ( light scout )

Sent groundtroops, and can look inside the ufo from outside ( thought it would be only furniture but second screenshot shows, I can see all, even aliens ).

Think that should not be ^^

With 19.2 I saw the ufo hull till I got inside.

So I think it is a new bug.

To make it clear: I was not inside and the door was NOT opened by an alien.

Xenonauts-Bug01Ver19.3.jpg

It got worse!

I can see the alien from outside.

Xenonauts-Bug01bVer19.3.jpg

The solider to the left have a red marker and can look through the ufo hull at the alien.

Xenonauts-Bug01Ver19.3.jpg

Xenonauts-Bug01bVer19.3.jpg

Xenonauts-Bug01Ver19.3.jpg.1ac963f97fc43

Xenonauts-Bug01bVer19.3.jpg.406f2f42f2e1

Edited by Redbull102

Walls are working --- most times.

Some times I could shoot through the walls.

But the best thing is :

I placed my soldiers around the ufo and shot for some turns at the alien inside. Only 2 shoots went through the walls, missing the alien. After I got bored at shooting at the alien ( the walls ), I opened the door and killed the alien.

All my soldiers went up in accuracy -> ( since they shoot at the alien ) so I found a way to exploit the bug!

yikes that is a bit of an exploit. Since the aliens never come out of the light scout any more. You can just surround it and fire in.

I've had a sniper round go through the open door, across the light scout interior and straight out the back. Just missed someone upping their strength with a stroll.

Yeah, has been in all builds. Pointed that out in one of the threads about obscuring things around UFOs. Has been a great way to level up accuracy on night missions when reaction fire is harder to work on (after the first couple months). It really should prevent you from gaining skill if there is a 0% chance of hitting... but meh.

I have this bug too, but have a little bit of additional info:

You see the hull from afar, but when you close in, the hull disappears. Have you tried adding something that stops aliens being hidden by other things on the screen? If so, that may need to be refined a bit.