V19.2 Hidden Movement screen blocking view during every alien turn.

I don't think these are the same symptoms that BeornBlackclaw has posted. My symptom involves the screen being permanently blocked during every alien turn. I reckon this obvious glitch has already been explained with points to resolve it... That being said, I cannot find a clear post with the clear solution? So, if someone could just tell me or re-direct me to the fix I would be very grateful.

Apology if already answered in one of the mixed responses and my incorrect reporting procedure for this ticket item.

Edited by raz

It's a known issue, the hidden movement screen was altered (obviously) and should be fixed. There is a workaround, if you want to delve into your assets folder. I'll see if I can find the proper post that talks about that.

EDIT:

Here ya go!

http://www.goldhawkinteractive.com/forums/showthread.php/5881-V19HF1-Hidden-movement-screens-ideas

Now, there should be two files in that folder (the one there's a directory to in the first post of that thread); "hiddenmovement.png" and "hiddenmovement_large.png"

Go ahead and make a copy of the file he has for download, and name it hiddenmovement_large.png, and then replace both files with the identical new ones. This will make it much nicer for combat, trust me. :)

Edited by GizmoGomez

I can only see 1 file to download in that post? Its called:

[h=1]hiddenmovement.png[/h]Where's the other file called: "hiddenmovement_large.png" ?

It's a known issue, the hidden movement screen was altered (obviously) and should be fixed. There is a workaround, if you want to delve into your assets folder. I'll see if I can find the proper post that talks about that.

EDIT:

Here ya go!

http://www.goldhawkinteractive.com/forums/showthread.php/5881-V19HF1-Hidden-movement-screens-ideas

Now, there should be two files in that folder (the one there's a directory to in the first post of that thread); "hiddenmovement.png" and "hiddenmovement_large.png"

Go ahead and make a copy of the file he has for download, and name it hiddenmovement_large.png, and then replace both files with the identical new ones. This will make it much nicer for combat, trust me. :)