[18.51 HF 3 Ground Combat] Stun baton

Below save contains a sniper with Stun baton in backpack. If the stun baton is taken into hand, his armor disappears and basic tier 1 armor is shown briefly on the soldier when using the baton:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/pmlmdtp11f60d3f/StunBaton_armor_glitch.sav?v=0mcns

The save also contains a small graphical glitch within the cruiser:

Some areas stay black even if within the same room the soldier should see there (like there sight blocking elements in the way), and my soldiers got shot through the wall of the large room even though the black tile the alien was shooting through could not be passed.

Nice find with the stun baton sprite. Which armour is he wearing?

The black tiles might be 'destroyed' floor tiles from the aliens firing madly without LoF. I vaguely remember something like that in a few combats.

Were your soldiers against the walls or a few steps away?

The soldier is wearing Wolf armor in the save before changing to the stun baton.

Once the baton is selected the soldier is stripped from armor (I didn't test if the armor is effectively removed when damage is taken or if it only the model that changes).

Once the baton is used - and only during the attack sequence - Jackal armor appears on the soldier.

Yes, the soldier was standing next to the main room wall when the alien from the right hand side room shot him.