Xenonuats?

when is demo? Thought one was out? I just want to know if there is enough content in the game to keep it fresh and entertaining? You know lots of research..enough maps...many different alien types....weapon variety....mission variety...you know thats all i want to know :confused:

If you're worried about content and polish, then wait until release or late beta. The game currently is very playable, but it is still a beta so certain features are missing and balance isn't refined. Personally, I think the game is worth every penny I put into it, and I'm a premium preorderer so I paid 30 bucks.

It's impossible for us to say whether you'll find the game meaty enough or not, because everyone has different preferences. If you're not sure, it's probably best to to wait it out and play the demo or wait until release and read the reviews. Or you could read the post above yours, which seems to be answering your question.