[v18.5 - Ground combat] Infinite loop on AI turn

I got a mission that seems to go into an infinite loop on the AI turn several turns into the mission no matter what I do. Attaching a save just before it happens, you only need end the turn to get the loop.

If I get to this point in the mission without having vision of the UFO, then the loop happens with the "Hidden movement" screen on so I guess it's an alien in the UFO causing it.

I hope your debugger's warmed up ;) Since the attach feature is once again not working, save's at:

http://216.18.20.7/loop.zip

Experiencing this as well now, also on a Terror Map, when it switches to Hidden Movemement I hear One "Step" and then it seems to lock up, but the music plays on.

Tried reloading from the Autosave file to see if I could push through the mission, Looks like I can not at this point. Tried it about 6 times so far, same results, whether I move my troops or not.

Tried again - this time no snap shots, moved my troops full out of TU. Watched where the footsteps came from, it was a Reaper victim that moved to make the footsteps, then nothing. Froze. Hope this will help.

Yeah, I've encountered it several times actually. In my experience, reloading from an in-mission save does not help - no matter if I try to do things differently, it freezes up. I've tried not moving soldiers, moving quicker, moving slower, nothing changes it. Encountered both on UFO crash and terror maps. The only thing that worked for me is to restart from a Geoscape save so the mission would be re-generated with a different map/spawn positions.

Had this happen today on a terror mission. Game would just sit about 2 turns in on the hidden movement phase. Reloading from auto-save would not help you would just keep getting it at the same point in.

Luckily I had a save 2 mins before the terror mission spawned. Loading from here the problem did not happen. If experiencing this a lot I would advise to save prior to landing on any terror mission.