[18.5 Battlescape] AI Behaviour

I noticed that the Aliens will shoot from inside the UFO at civilians which happen to be nearby.

Civilians will also shoot at the UFO although the aliens are not visible.

I saw this a few times while testing maps through quickbattle.

Also the AI does still rather stupid things. Like shooting and then moving out of cover or leaving the UFO and running into my men without shooting once.

In my first ground mission the aliens and NPC soldiers kept destroying a building between them when they tried to shoot at each other. Since i sadly didn't see the building intact i don't know if they had a direct line of sight through windows (the side where the aliens were and the side of the soldier were already destroyed when i saw it), but it seems related to this one (maybe they even tried to shoot each other through solid walls, but as i said, i can't confirm that)

I have played around 12 missions so far and have noticed strange and poor AI, it seems something is wrong with the LOS check, they will fire at walls, I have had Aliens fire at the UFO door from the inside trying to shoot people on the outside, shoot at buildings.