[V18.4 XML] Soldier names

Some soldier names in the XML files are just not correct, looking at the Russian/Ukrainian ones. I'm attaching XML files with applied fixes:

* Last names Zaytsev(a) and Kuznetsov(a) now written correctly, the previous versions are clearly mistakes.

* Russian name of Nicolai changed to Nikolai. While the transliteration scheme used for soldier names is inconsistent, this name is traditionally written with k in English.

* Female name Katrina changed to Yekaterina for Russian and Katerina for Ukrainian soldiers. Katrina is not a spelling or pronunciation that normally exists in Russia/Ukraine, and changing to Yekaterina/Katerina is consistent with English tradition, and the usual spelling of the name as Екатерина in Russia and Катерина in the Ukraine.

* Female last name endings added to Ukrainian soldiers, not sure why they were missing. Though both genders of Ukrainian soldiers need an expansions really, these are currently not much different from the Russian lists.

Hmm, okay, guess I am not attaching anything. Trying to attach here gives me a 404 from goldhawk, instead of the normal vbulletin attach dialog. In that case, the new names are here:

http://216.18.20.7/names.zip