[v18.4] UFO interior walls.

Aliens again seem to be able to see out thru interior walls of their space craft, they also seem to be able to shoot thru their interior walls, but not from interior to exterior. I failed at taking screen shots last night but will try to retake them today. but while approaching light scouts if there are aliens inside you will trigger reaction shots as you approach(doors closed) the UFO. In this case unlike before the ufo walls block the shots but its pretty sill the aliens are shooting up the insides of their craft to shoot at people out side, sure there might be sensors or something to tell them there are people out side but they just blast their own walls in vain trying to shoot you.

unfortunatly this weird version of karma is fickle because on larger/multiroom craft aliens can see and shoot thru walls of their craft but you cannot. I assulted a light scout opende the door and the sibbie was back to the door of the hallway door so 4-5 tiles away. we supress him, during his turn he runs thru the hallway door which shuts behind him so hes either in the hall way or the back room of the ship. as my boys try to approach the hallway door reaction fires were triggered that shot into the door (thankfully that blocked it) or thru the walls of the hallway / compartment (did not block) and killed soldiers, i didnt have any alien icons or indication that i could see them. but they clearly reaction fired thru the walls of the ship, the door itself blocked the shots but they can still sense thru it.