[v18.3 Ground Battle] Interface Feedback

There are two items that I find annoying.

1. After firing on a target the camera returns to the character that made the attack. My initial response to this is that it should return to the target that I fired. I find myself scrolling back to the target to fire my other shot or clicking on the alien button again. If the alien dies it would make more sense for the camera to return to the character that made the shot. Currently if the alien does not die it feels like I'm micro managing the camera for my second shot.

2. Crouch Toggle. Maybe I'm just impatient but I double or multi-click this button when the character does not immediately crouch. This causes the character to crouch and then stand back up. A faster response in crouch would be nice.

That's why I use the hotkey. Press 'c' then move to the next trooper.

Using the hotkey doesn't really change anything. The time from pressing the hotkey to the time the animation starts still makes it feel like the key had not registered. I ended up cycling the couch with the key just like the mouse.

I think it should always snap back to the target.

I agree.