thanks - then i will get started with the Steam version again and play from there - of course ongoing to my last vid...have two more in reserve from my 18.5

Testing done. New version should be up in a couple hours.

Thanks - when I installed it yesterday in the Steam version - it caused a CTDs after the Xenonauts screen popped up and I said play Xenonauts - any solution for this?

Edited by steelwarrior

I have no idea why it would be doing that. Works fine for me.

EDIT: Ah, with the mod. Hmm, annoying.

Edited by Sathra

Just tried it in offline mod - still crashing...thanks for your efforts...so it is not steam checking if files are original...

Edited by steelwarrior

Bah, forgot to update some things, so you'll have to redownload. Shouldn't mess up save games.

Today or tomorrow I´ll publish the links of the interview with Chris here - it will be published in English and German - as to support Xenonauts even more - so stay tuned ;-)

Hmmm the editors of the magazines I am writing for seem to take there time...but the interview from Chris should be up in the next 4 days - so stay tuned...;-)

@ Sathra - Hi my friend could you adjust your mod so the middle game does not get impossible to beat - right now finances are still too tough and the UFOs get too strong too quickly...I would like then to start all over with your mod again - thanks a lot!