v17.6 - Terror Mission Crash + Grenade Glitch

Using Desura:

I have tried to pass this terror mission in Quito, South America, for sometime now (5 tries) but the game continuously crashes. It happens towards the middle-end usually, at about 15-20 turns. Sometimes before it crashes I can see the rendering from causing an explosion or stun grenade become white, although these explosions are not causing the bug right away as many other explosions/grenades went off before the bug kicks in. Once I end my turn, the screen goes white during hidden movement and it crashes by the end of their turn. If I try and load at any point in the mission, this bug starts immediately and the game crashes in the same way.

Also noticed when throwing a grenade, if I move the cursor around a wall or a building, it automatically switches to the primary weapon, sometimes having me shoot when I would have rather thrown a grenade. (was actually using a stun grenade when I noticed this happening)

Lastly, when I had an Alien unconscious from being stunned, the Armed Civilians (looked like Military Troops) continued to shoot at the body. Which Alien? Well, this is my first mission I encountered them so I'm not sure what they are called lol :rolleyes:

(the purple one similar to a Chryssalid in enemy unknown)

Thank you =)

Edited by SavageAsHeLL