[ 17.52 HF ] Lockup on appearance of chryssalid counterpart during terror mission

During the terror mission I had whatever the cryssalid counterpart is show up. He took maybe five steps then the game locked up. I have completed terror missions before, though not with the hotfix i don't believe, and haven't seen them til now. Additionally, this is a different freeze up than the one the hot fix fixed. This freeze up still lets the mouse and keyboard be active as I was able to move the mouse (though not pan around the map) and alt-tab worked here where it didn't work on the geomap.

side note (does it need to be a separate thread?) I have had hit percentages in the thousands post-hot fix and hundreds of thousands of percents (1435623%) pre-hot fix. though they all came from a soldier who was nearby to one who had just died and was targeting the alien who killed him (roaring rampage of revenge?)