[3.40 experimental - tactical] Psyon death triggers secton movement on my turn

I killed the psyon and immediately after that, a secton interrupts my turn and moves towards my units from behind the train cart. (second image)

I presume this has something to do with the special ability (acc boost) where secton should panic if nearby psyon is killed. Regarding that secton accuracy special effect, I've never seen it (the glowing eyes) in action so I'm not so sure it works currently at all.

Save attached. Might need a few tries to get the psyon killed.

EDIT: Actually I had another similar situation where I had a "secton is feeling" popup, but for some reason (secton not in my LoS?) I didn't have that popup in this case. 

image.thumb.jpeg.1986ae22a4e7c6074f8abe8508c0ad25.jpegimage.thumb.jpeg.a7fc8380ce8bfd2357ae3af14062a34d.jpeg

auto_groundcombat_turn_3_start-152.json auto_groundcombat_turn_3_start-152.json

Edited by Skitso

It happened to me a couple of times as well. I like this feature, it took me by surprise first time when the secton went berserk on my turn and killed one of my soldiers hahaha. I was a bit more careful next time!