[3.3.0 Exp - Geoscape] Cleaner mission not selectable

13 hours ago, WhoCares said:

On the geoscape, a cleaner mission appeared near Miami, and as the chopper was on the way another Cleaner  mission appeared in California. Once the chopper arrives in Miami area, the cleaner mission there cannot be selected by the chopper. See attached game save and log file. user_clear_mission_bug-2.json

output.log 598.39 kB · 0 downloads

Hey there, thanks for the bug report. Loaded up your save and was able to normally select the cleaner leader mission on my end. When clicking on the mission or the dropship (or that area in general), is there no pop-up coming out?
image.png.73f63105a62407405012069db981f07e.png

A bit more background. I launched the chopper with the Cleaner mission as target, but when the other mission in California popped-up, the system seemed confused. The "commence mission" form did not popped up on arrival. 

Yes, the way you showed works (and so there is a work around), but if you click on the Skyhawk and then click "Select new target" and then try to click on the Cleaner mission on the geoscape it does nothing (the chopper does not get a new target). I tried at the highest zoom-in resolution on the geoscape, still does not work. I guess it is because they are too close to one another (including the other Xenonaut base).