V3.2.0 Experimental - Ground Combat / Out of Memory - Crash

• Description: I was playing a ground mission, and the game crashed to the desktop console declaring "Out of Memory."
    • What Happened:  Regular round, was not actually doing anything at the time of the crash, just ran out of memory. I tried it twice, and the same result randomly after a period of a few minutes in ground combat. It crashed due to the same cause.
    • Further information:
      • Not sure about re-creation aside from on my PC. May be related to the "Resolve Layers" attachment here.
      • Attached saved game as well. (Quick Save)
      • Do not use mods.
      • Use triple-screen Nvidia Span. 5760x1080 on a RTX 2070 Super.

Regards,

OT

resolve_layers.log quick-301.json display.json

Edited by Outsidethief1

16 hours ago, Outsidethief1 said:
    • Description: I was playing a ground mission, and the game crashed to the desktop console declaring "Out of Memory."
    • What Happened:  Regular round, was not actually doing anything at the time of the crash, just ran out of memory. I tried it twice, and the same result randomly after a period of a few minutes in ground combat. It crashed due to the same cause.
    • Further information:
      • Not sure about re-creation aside from on my PC. May be related to the "Resolve Layers" attachment here.
      • Attached saved game as well. (Quick Save)
      • Do not use mods.
      • Use triple-screen Nvidia Span. 5760x1080 on a RTX 2070 Super.

Regards,

OT

resolve_layers.log 7.8 MB · 0 downloads quick-301.json 1.92 MB · 0 downloads display.json 468 B · 0 downloads

Thanks for the taking the time to register and posting a bug report. If you don't mind can you upload the output.log file? It should be in the Logs folder, which is in the same directory as your Saves folder. It'll help us a lot in understanding the cause of the crash, thanks!

5 hours ago, Kouki said:

Thanks for the taking the time to register and posting a bug report. If you don't mind can you upload the output.log file? It should be in the Logs folder, which is in the same directory as your Saves folder. It'll help us a lot in understanding the cause of the crash, thanks!

Hello,

Sorry about that, it looks like my PC stores game files in two locations.

Found it in C:\Users\****\Documents\My Games\Xenonauts 2\Logs

output.log.2 should be the one associated with the crashes but include the others in the case.

output.log.2 output.log output.log.1