[V3.0.6 - Soldier screen] when recruiting the sort order is reset if you switch base

Hello,

so i have 3 bases, one in America where i put all american/Canadians (south americans don t fight aliens ?) , one in north africa where i put all the european and south africans - a bit more variety as an option wouldn t hurt ! ) and one in asia where i put Russians/ukrainians (ouch)/asians/Oceanians.

when recruiting i like to sort by bravery level (i usually try to recruit only 50+ Bravery folks (with 60+ time unit and 55+ accuracy))

usually there are 20ish soldiers to recruit but if you recruit and dismiss everybody you get 40ish people there : redo the same and you have 80 people to chose from (which starts to be more effective to get the nationality you want with the stats you want. (yes i know money hack is EVIL :D )

my problem is that when you switch base, the recruiting viewing order is lost  so if you were going from top to bottom to recruit you have to sort again and find again where the soldier is that you want to recruit in that specific base.

so i would appreciate no reset of view/sort order there when switching base =) 

On 2/17/2024 at 6:47 AM, zardoz2206 said:

Hello,

so i have 3 bases, one in America where i put all american/Canadians (south americans don t fight aliens ?) , one in north africa where i put all the european and south africans - a bit more variety as an option wouldn t hurt ! ) and one in asia where i put Russians/ukrainians (ouch)/asians/Oceanians.

when recruiting i like to sort by bravery level (i usually try to recruit only 50+ Bravery folks (with 60+ time unit and 55+ accuracy))

usually there are 20ish soldiers to recruit but if you recruit and dismiss everybody you get 40ish people there : redo the same and you have 80 people to chose from (which starts to be more effective to get the nationality you want with the stats you want. (yes i know money hack is EVIL :D )

my problem is that when you switch base, the recruiting viewing order is lost  so if you were going from top to bottom to recruit you have to sort again and find again where the soldier is that you want to recruit in that specific base.

so i would appreciate no reset of view/sort order there when switching base =) 

I don't think this is necessarily a bug (and more of a feature request), we'll keep this in mind for the future, thanks!