V3.04-Armor-after rescue mission, the rescued soldiers cannot be equipped

1 hour ago, Raffik said:

after completing the soldier rescue mission, the rescued soldiers are shown in the armory as "on mission" and their loadout cannot be altered.

image.thumb.jpeg.d9dcfe1effd01a6d14c44e66c67274dd.jpeg

user_3_0_0_save-8.json 285.75 kB · 0 downloads

Did you ever clean install since v3.0.2 came out?

Why do I ask(?!):
- I did previously report on that issue over here.
- v3.0.2 seemingly did fix the issue, even though I didn't clean install since v3.0.0.
- Now, since you encounter it on the most recent version v3.0.4, I suspect to encounter it again as well. That leads me to think there might be a much bigger underlieng problem than just old remaining files (which a clean install would get rid of).
... so, if you clean installed v3.0.2 or more recently, then my suspicion has become more valid.

If "No" is your answer, then you may want to do just that, retry that mission and report back your findings.

1 hour ago, Von_Emmy said:

Did you ever clean install since v3.0.2 came out?

Why do I ask(?!):
- I did previously report on that issue over here.
- v3.0.2 seemingly did fix the issue, even though I didn't clean install since v3.0.0.
- Now, since you encounter it on the most recent version v3.0.4, I suspect to encounter it again as well. That leads me to think there might be a much bigger underlieng problem than just old remaining files (which a clean install would get rid of).
... so, if you clean installed v3.0.2 or more recently, then my suspicion has become more valid.

If "No" is your answer, then you may want to do just that, retry that mission and report back your findings.

hi, the game updated itself through steam. Haven't been around for some time (since v2.09). The auto update in steam usually resolves all issues for me.

When I think about it, I used the same save game since 3.0.0., so the bug could be there because of it. I'll start a new game and see.