[V3.0.1 - General] Soldier Extraction mechanic still not working correctly

• Description:
    The Soldier Extraction mechanic is still not working correctly.
    (attempt 1) did provide the dedicated new Soldiers (without the intended MIA) but they kept being marked as "on Mission" and are therefor unusable.
    (attempt 2) did provide the dedicated new Soldiers but also the one which was supposed to stay behind and one of my unharmed Soldiers is now MIA (on the Casualty List) instead.

• What Happened:
    After uprading to 3.0.1 i did load into some saves from 3.0.0 to test the alleged fix:

For (attempt 1) I did load into the last turn to make it quick. After successfully returning to Base I quickly changed the naming of my new Soldiers and realized that they keep being marked as "on Mission". Attempting to configure their Loadout made it clear, that this "new mechanic" is still not working propperly.
    attempt1-stillonMission-notconfigurable.thumb.jpg.f9ae2f5aa862148ec88c506b69d1dbe3.jpg

For (attempt 2) I did load into a save from right before the mission, configured my Squad (in the Armory) and played that Mission (on a new map) again.
    The Mission was successfully completed with only the two dedicated new Soldiers being heavely wounded. Unfortunatly though, returning back to Base reveiled a different outcome:

2a) the new Soldiers aren't marked as being "on Mission" anymore and are now configurable (unlike attempt 1) - even the one who was intended but isn't MIA! [good!]
    attempt2-receivednewSoldiersareconfigurable-notonMission.thumb.jpg.1e587c5bfd7b43be1cee02bf006e25cd.jpg

2b) the Soldier which was intended to be MIA has been added to my roster and one of my unharmed Soldiers is now MIA (on the Casualty List) instead. [bad!]
    attempt2-wrongSoldierMIA.thumb.jpg.98f3b79db2423b36100f4fc74addde17.jpg

• Further information:
    These save files are from (attempt 2)
    The save files for (attempt 1) you'll find over here

auto_groundcombat_turn_5_start-58.json auto_strategy_before_combat-8.json

Update:
V3.0.2 seems to have fixed the issue.
(I tried about 5 times by loading the supplied "Last Turn" (auto_groundcombat_turn_5_start-58.json) - same outcome every time.)

Btw.:
Im going to start a new campaign now, to also get rid of the "missing Aircombat Elements"-bug (Afterburner and "Escape" on the starting Angel), which couldn't be solved retroactivly.

Edited by Von_Emmy

1 hour ago, Von_Emmy said:

Update:
V3.0.2 seems to have fixed the issue.
(I tried about 5 times by loading the supplied "Last Turn" (auto_groundcombat_turn_5_start-58.json) - same outcome every time.)

Btw.:
Im going to start a new campaign now, to also get rid of the "missing Aircombat Elements"-bug (Afterburner and "Escape" on the starting Angel), which couldn't be solved retroactivly.

Cool, let us know if you come across another issue!