Two suggestions! A reaper map and upgraded knife!

After I played both Milestone 2 and 3 , two suggestions entered my mind:

1. A map with lots of people and lots of reapers. Your object is to bring back some data or rescue a VIP from the other side of the map to your dropship. It would be fun try to manage that kind of chaos. It might be limited by how many objects it is possible to put on a map though!

2. I challenged myself and did commander/ironman in Milestone 2 just using melee and smoke/flashbangs. I managed to finish it. However, in Milestone 3 that is not possible due to new elite enemies with a large HP pool. Therefore I suggest an upgrade of the knife when new technology is discovered. Nothing major, but some upgrade would be nice!

BTW, both Milestone 2 and 3 were great. The last one had a few pleasant surprises towards the end!

Edited by InCiDeR

• InCiDeR changed the title to Two suggestions! A reaper map and upgraded knife!

1. A map with lots of people and lots of reapers.

I though about a terror miission type. Reapers attack train station. Lots of people arriving by each train, continuously adding people to the map, to the different part of map,  trains come at different train platforms.

Player task is kill reapers (who multiplay), while preserve as much civilians as possible.

Problem is, civilian turn could be long, which lead into boring gameplay. I dont know how to solve this issue.

Anyway, the Idea is tempting.

Edited by gG-Unknown
  • Like 2

"Reapers attack train station."

That is a very good idea. I agree, civilian turn might eventually be long. However, if they made the map unique or as a part of the story, not random. I would personally have no problem with a longer map timewise if it ony happened once.