[3.03 experimental - Tactical] Atlas base blast door opens by itself and goes visually out of sync

Had A blast door go out of sync in Atlas Base. It seemed to open at the end of my turn and it was repeatable. But when I walked through it the next turn it glitched and opened again so it was only visual.

Unfortunately saving and loading fixed the issue, so no save for this. It was only one door, so I'll attach an image in case it might be some kind of a map setup issue.

door glitch.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/3/2024 at 2:24 PM, Skitso said:

Had A blast door go out of sync in Atlas Base. It seemed to open at the end of my turn and it was repeatable. But when I walked through it the next turn it glitched and opened again so it was only visual.

Unfortunately saving and loading fixed the issue, so no save for this. It was only one door, so I'll attach an image in case it might be some kind of a map setup issue.

door glitch.jpg

Thanks for the bug report! We're aware of this bug but unfortunately it's been rather hard to pin it down as there are no errors on the log as well. We'll keep on the lookout to get it fixed!