No missions and no alien ships in the game

There comes a certain point in the game!. That no more missions appear on the map and no alien ships. I don't know if it's a bug, but I just researched the best equipment and weapons and I can't use them due to lack of mission on the map

12 hours ago, Dronxy said:

There comes a certain point in the game!. That no more missions appear on the map and no alien ships. I don't know if it's a bug, but I just researched the best equipment and weapons and I can't use them due to lack of mission on the map

I believe that's because you've reached the end of the current amount of content in the game. Alien spawns are set manually right now so if you keep playing, you'll reach up to a certain point wherein the current content runs out. The current amount of content in game is basically set to run out at around 180 days. However if you switch to our milestone 3 branch, the playable time is extended to 260 days, although as the experimental build is but a few days out in the public, there's still a ton of bugs to get fixed!

16 hours ago, Kouki said:

I believe that's because you've reached the end of the current amount of content in the game. Alien spawns are set manually right now so if you keep playing, you'll reach up to a certain point wherein the current content runs out. The current amount of content in game is basically set to run out at around 180 days. However if you switch to our milestone 3 branch, the playable time is extended to 260 days, although as the experimental build is but a few days out in the public, there's still a ton of bugs to get fixed!

But there's no way to change that in the game?. In a future update?. Leave the endless missions and the respaw of the infinite ships?. Well, I think it helps more to collect data for the development of the game

6 hours ago, Dronxy said:

But there's no way to change that in the game?. In a future update?. Leave the endless missions and the respaw of the infinite ships?. Well, I think it helps more to collect data for the development of the game

We might add it in the future once the entire game has been finished, but that's quite a long ways to go tbh. Still appreciate the feedback though! I suggest trying out milestone 3 as it has a lot of added content (new ufos, tech, maps, etc!)