V3.01 Experimental- Game freezes on Cleaner HQ mission and there is no MARS.

During the Cleaner HQ mission, the game freezes during the enemy's first turn.  I am not using the MARS during this battle.  In addition, the green deployment zone doesn't disappear during the first turn.  In all previous versions, as soon as the Commence button is pressed, the green deployment zone goes away and the battle continues as normal.  However, the green deployment zone didn't go away during my turn or the Cleaner's turn.   

17 hours ago, alucardpg said:

I have attached the autosave file before starting the mission.  Also, I have attached a screenshot of the situation before I hit the end turn button on the first turn.  The green deployment zone is visible.  If you need anything else, please let me know.  Thank you for your quick response and hard work.  

20240130111112_1.jpg

auto_strategy_before_combat-41.json 562.66 kB · 0 downloads

Thanks for taking the time to provide a save. We've pushed out a fix on 3.0.2 yesterday but it doesn't seem to have fixed the problem. We'll look into it and get it sorted out! As for the deployment tiles being visible after the deployment phase, we're working on getting that fixed as well, but it isn't as high in priority as the more urgent bugs that came out when we released milestone 3.