[V3.0.0 - Cleaner HQ] Game stuck on the first enemy turn. (Experimental)

Cleaner HQ deployment screen works fine. My first turn also works perfect. However, when I hit "End turn" after I finished my first turn the game shows "Enemy activity"... but nothing happens.

I have tried to load previous saves to force the game to create a new apperance of the Cleaner HQ on the map, but nothing helps. I also tried to reinstall the game, but that didn't work either.

So, I guess I will never finish the Cleaner plot in this built!

user_cleaner_hq_before_mission_start-216.json

Edited by InCiDeR
Added info

• InCiDeR changed the title to [V3.0.0 - Cleaner HQ] Game stuck on the first enemy turn. (Experimental)
12 hours ago, InCiDeR said:

Cleaner HQ deployment screen works fine. My first turn also works perfect. However, when I hit "End turn" after I finished my first turn the game shows "Enemy activity"... but nothing happens.

I have tried to load previous saves to force the game to create a new apperance of the Cleaner HQ on the map, but nothing helps. I also tried to reinstall the game, but that didn't work either.

So, I guess I will never finish the Cleaner plot in this built!

user_cleaner_hq_before_mission_start-216.json 370.84 kB · 2 downloads

Yeah we've been getting multiple reports regarding this bug, it looks like it's correlated to the MARS bug that's causing the game to freeze up during enemy turn. We'll get it fixed!

• Like 1