V2.30 - Combat mission; MARS and sniper not taking shots AND WON'T MANUALLY SAVE

OK, two problems.  The game won't let me do manual saves (I click ok to save and it returns to the game but no save is made).  So attached is the game just prior to the mission.  I don't know if it will be repeatable, but the sniper on the right looking out of the tailgate takes a shot at the cleaner by the wall and hits him, but doesn't kill him. Then I tell MARS to take 2 shots and nothing happens, but the TUs are expended.  Same with the left hand sniper.  Also attached log in case that casts some light. image.thumb.png.2f2d612f672909eb79c15ddde2cb58a6.png

auto_strategy_before_combat-3.json output.log

19 hours ago, Emily_F said:

OK, two problems.  The game won't let me do manual saves (I click ok to save and it returns to the game but no save is made).  So attached is the game just prior to the mission.  I don't know if it will be repeatable, but the sniper on the right looking out of the tailgate takes a shot at the cleaner by the wall and hits him, but doesn't kill him. Then I tell MARS to take 2 shots and nothing happens, but the TUs are expended.  Same with the left hand sniper.  Also attached log in case that casts some light. image.thumb.png.2f2d612f672909eb79c15ddde2cb58a6.png

auto_strategy_before_combat-3.json 308.75 kB · 2 downloads output.log 1.86 MB · 1 download

Thanks for the bug report! There is a current bug which is causing the MARS to be unable to shoot, which then affects the entire game. The same issue also persists on the Cleaner HQ mission.  We'll get this fixed asap!