2.10 Exp - Combat - 100% chance grenade hits windowsill

bonerstorm

Thanks for the bug report! Checked out your save and it seems I couldn't reproduce the bug. Just to be sure, Kai Viljoen (Slot 5) is the one supposed to throw the grenade right? I also noticed that the window was already shattered, was the save you provided after the grenade was thrown? If possible I'd like to have the save before the grenade was thrown.

Btw for the logs, do you have a an output.log file on the same folder as resolve_layers.log? That'd be the logs we'd want to look into whenever you run into errors, thanks! Do note however that the game logs errors while the game is running so only the most recent save is on the output.log file, the best way is to make a copy or upload the output.log file after you've come across the bug so that we can be sure that the error messages were captured in the log file. A bit of a long read but thanks for reading through!

10 hours ago, Kouki said:

Thanks for the bug report! Checked out your save and it seems I couldn't reproduce the bug. Just to be sure, Kai Viljoen (Slot 5) is the one supposed to throw the grenade right? I also noticed that the window was already shattered, was the save you provided after the grenade was thrown? If possible I'd like to have the save before the grenade was thrown.

Btw for the logs, do you have a an output.log file on the same folder as resolve_layers.log? That'd be the logs we'd want to look into whenever you run into errors, thanks! Do note however that the game logs errors while the game is running so only the most recent save is on the output.log file, the best way is to make a copy or upload the output.log file after you've come across the bug so that we can be sure that the error messages were captured in the log file. A bit of a long read but thanks for reading through!

Nope! No output.log file. Could it be located somewhere else than: Docs\My Games\Xenonauts 2\Logs?

I'll download the save and try to replicate again.

11 hours ago, Kouki said:

Replicated on video. It's been a while so maybe I'm a bit confused, but I could have sworn that I couldn't get a grenade through either window at any angle. Maybe there are two different glitches, with only one persisting after reload. Or maybe I'm just crazy.

• Thanks 2

1 hour ago, bonerstorm said:

Nope! No output.log file. Could it be located somewhere else than: Docs\My Games\Xenonauts 2\Logs?

I'll download the save and try to replicate again.

Yeah, I have always had this even after completely reinstalling on a new PC!!  So, for me:

Logs are saved locally in C:\Users\dremi\Documents\My Games\Xenonauts 2\Logs

Saves go to my OneDrive C:\Users\dremi\OneDrive\Documents\My Games\Xenonauts 2\Saves

18 minutes ago, Emily_F said:

Yeah, I have always had this even after completely reinstalling on a new PC!!  So, for me:

Logs are saved locally in C:\Users\dremi\Documents\My Games\Xenonauts 2\Logs

Saves go to my OneDrive C:\Users\dremi\OneDrive\Documents\My Games\Xenonauts 2\Saves

Ha! That was it!

Kouki let me know if you want me to replicate again so I can get fresh logs for you.

11 hours ago, bonerstorm said:

Ha! That was it!

Kouki let me know if you want me to replicate again so I can get fresh logs for you.

Thanks a lot! The video you posted was all the info I needed, we'll get this fixed quick. Cool singing on the loading screens too! ;)

• Haha 2