V 1.32 - Ground Combat - Save Doesn't Work: brings up "Not responding" menu

maxm222

15 hours ago, maxm222 said:

See screen shot and files.  This had also been happening intermittently in some recent versions.  Also, "save game" UI had previously "filled up" with ~ 50 save files which mostly disappeared after V1.29,  leaving around 10 saved files with V1.30 or .31, and now only these three saved files appear. 

image.thumb.png.59ff5ef9f1fdd66f4b76ea32a768fff3.png 

output.log.1 10 MB · 2 downloads output.log 4.76 MB · 0 downloads

Thanks. I'll have a chat with the coders about this in the next couple of hours and let you know if we need any more information from you about it.

I'm guessing the save game doesn't get created? The last logs were talking about an issue with the save game C:/Users/Max/Documents/My Games/Xenonauts 2/Saves/silver_queen/user_day_19_crash_site_manual_save-7.json

EDIT - also, how many files are actually in your save game directory? are there files for any of the "disappeared" save games from older versions?

Thanks for the response.  I was able to save my last game by writing in the name--will try using game-suggested save title next time.

As for what is actually in my game directory (in Users), maybe showing my saves and logs in file manager will be quickest by way of explanation.  I haven't looked through all the various mission(?) folders, but they all appear empty except for silver-queen:

image.thumb.jpeg.f6fc430c1dcfc1753e5e5e1a96a46da8.jpeg

image.thumb.jpeg.7b899b0e5a76ef76410c62026bddaeba.jpeg