v1.28B Night Mission UFO Visual Bug

Sunnybuns

• Sunnybuns changed the title to v1.28B Night Mission UFO Visual Bug
4 hours ago, Sunnybuns said:

Hello. I love your game. I found bug. Night Mission reveals dead alien bodies and UFO location. I'm not sure if I can provide a save since I am on iron man. I did record it while streaming.

https://clips.twitch.tv/ShyDiligentTaroLeeroyJenkins-kalzusWwzKAJwIZj

Thanks, glad you like the game. This is a weird bug and hopefully we'll get a chance to fix it in the next few weeks.

@Chris Hiya Chris. Sorry I didnt respond earlier, was coming home from work. I reloaded the save as you asked. At first when I loaded it in, everything was normal and what you expected, the UFO was hidden. However, as soon as I scrolled up or down, the UFO revealed it self in that buggy format. Do you want me to take a video or would this suffice?

3 hours ago, Sunnybuns said:

@Chris Hiya Chris. Sorry I didnt respond earlier, was coming home from work. I reloaded the save as you asked. At first when I loaded it in, everything was normal and what you expected, the UFO was hidden. However, as soon as I scrolled up or down, the UFO revealed it self in that buggy format. Do you want me to take a video or would this suffice?

Aha - yes, that works for me too. Thanks for the extra info!

• Like 1