[V1.28b - General] Base construction, unable to cancel construction

Zach

Not really sure exactly what's going on. I tried to build a laboratory one-left and one-up from the bottom-right corner of the MAIN BASE tab, but now I can't cancel the construction of it.

I tested at two of my other bases and there's something funky going on with the tile one-left from the very bottom right corner. I was testing with general stores and when I built in that location, I couldn't cancel construction of almost anything I had and I had difficulty demolishing buildings as well.

user_day_70_manual_save-74.json

• Like 1

On 8/1/2023 at 12:37 AM, Zach said:

Not really sure exactly what's going on. I tried to build a laboratory one-left and one-up from the bottom-right corner of the MAIN BASE tab, but now I can't cancel the construction of it.

I tested at two of my other bases and there's something funky going on with the tile one-left from the very bottom right corner. I was testing with general stores and when I built in that location, I couldn't cancel construction of almost anything I had and I had difficulty demolishing buildings as well.

user_day_70_manual_save-74.json 445.82 kB · 0 downloads

On 8/2/2023 at 3:30 AM, LynneJJW said:

same. but, i cant cancel any constructions OR demolish any finished areas. these arnt sections that are in the middle of the base ether, theyre the furthest out, with nothing else connecting to it.

Thanks, this should be fixed on the latest build on the Experimental branch.