[V1.28b - Ground Combat] See aliens inside UFO (UFO door closed)

Zach

Seemingly, if you move a soldier to where they can see inside the UFO and the alien(s) inside open it and reposition themselves, you can see them just the same as if the door was still open.

I think the issue has something to do with how the door is coded, because it automatically closes. This is obviously different from most doors that can manually be opened and closed. Might be a good place to start.

(referring to the save, if you move a soldier in front of the rock and just throw a smoke so he doesn't immediately die, you'll be able to see the aliens inside at the start of the next turn (they should open the door)

auto_groundcombat_turn_5_start-47.json

On 8/1/2023 at 12:05 AM, Zach said:

Seemingly, if you move a soldier to where they can see inside the UFO and the alien(s) inside open it and reposition themselves, you can see them just the same as if the door was still open.

I think the issue has something to do with how the door is coded, because it automatically closes. This is obviously different from most doors that can manually be opened and closed. Might be a good place to start.

(referring to the save, if you move a soldier in front of the rock and just throw a smoke so he doesn't immediately die, you'll be able to see the aliens inside at the start of the next turn (they should open the door)

auto_groundcombat_turn_5_start-47.json 1.68 MB · 0 downloads

On 8/1/2023 at 8:00 AM, doubleskulls said:

Just like this

image.thumb.png.107e40814dcdbf8e9873ff2ff4f496d6.png

Thanks. Yeah, I thought we'd fixed this but obviously we haven't. We'll take another look.