V? - General: Saves lost after patch

Kirk

[EDIT: ISSUE RESOLVED BY SECOND PATCH - NO LONGER AN ISSUE]

I loaded the game and my saves were gone after downloading a Steam patch just now.  I found the forums a bit hard to navigate and found no solution (nor warning it might happen) there.  Also, no entry of what the patch was was found despite a link to see patch notes in game.  My expectaitosn were not really met, but I get its early access etc I was just surprised...

Edited by Kirk
Issue now fixed.

Ok, your saves are not lost, i found mine. It looks like the game is looking in a different directory now. Try to copy your saves over from the old directory to the new one called \Documents\My Games\Xenonauts 2-Editor\Saves.

38 minutes ago, street said:

Ok, your saves are not lost, i found mine. It looks like the game is looking in a different directory now. Try to copy your saves over from the old directory to the new one called \Documents\My Games\Xenonauts 2-Editor\Saves.

And what does old directory like?

Edited by PinkPanteRus

50 minutes ago, street said:

So... looks like before putch our saves were in \Documents\My Games\Xenonauts 2\Saves, now they should be in \Documents\My Games\Xenonauts 2-Editor\Saves..

59 minutes ago, street said:

I did try this already, it did not work.  However, Goldhawk have now fixed this so not an issue now.