[1.21-Ground Combat] Lizardman healing effect visible in the fog of war

Chthon

I had a lizardman, can't remember their names, get shot by my people, and run inside a UFO. At the end of the following turn I couldn't see inside the UFO and shouldn't have been able to know where he was, but instead I saw the healing effect pointing out exactly his position.

Honestly, there really isn't more to say. Particle effects from things like this shouldn't be visible in the fog of war.

Edited by Chthon
  • Like 1

• Chthon changed the title to [1.21-Ground Combat] Lizardman healing effect visible in the fog of war
On 7/19/2023 at 8:59 AM, Chthon said:

I had a lizardman, can't remember their names, get shot by my people, and run inside a UFO. At the end of the following turn I couldn't see inside the UFO and shouldn't have been able to know where he was, but instead I saw the healing effect pointing out exactly his position.

Honestly, there really isn't more to say. Particle effects from things like this shouldn't be visible in the fog of war.

Thanks. Yes, this is a known bug - we've just not had time to fix it yet as it's only medium priority.