Incremental selling

I'm not a big fan of the mechanism where you can sell as many alien magnetic weapons as you like for 10k each, but as soon as you do so once then the price drops to 7k. It doesn't seem very "realistic", and it encourages hoarding. I'd rather have a system where the first one always sells for 10k, the next for 9800, then 9600, etc. Or something like that. So if you sell the first 5 you find, you still get 10000+9800+9600+9400+9200.

• Like 1

I agree, given the importance of money for building more bases and such, this really needs to be fixed.  It isn't explained anywhere that this price drop will happen if you sell one of something, and punishes players who don't understand the sell mechanics where you could horde and bulk sell for a lot more money. It just feels bad, like a mistake you are punished for just for playing the game without reading up on it beforehand. The price should either just not go down, or if it does, it should go back up after a certain point as doubleskulls mentioned.  If it must stay as-is, before you sell there should be a message notifying you that the price may go down at the least.

Hello,

wouldn´t it make sense to be able to sell (or equip) the accelerated weapons of Cleaners after the Cleaner Base mission? 

I believe I only had bunch of cleaner files and some alien alloys, but no cleaner rifles etc...

• Like 1