my discord account got hacked

hi guys, i wanted to firstly apologize for any issues caused by my account when it got hacked, such as links to sketchy sites ect

secondly, i was wondering if it is in any way possible for me to return to the goldhawk discord now that i got full access to my account back, and i am certain there will be no further issues due to that.  i am sorry for any issues links or dm's caused by the hack, an i hope, either way, you all do well. 

10 hours ago, begginfokillz said:

hi guys, i wanted to firstly apologize for any issues caused by my account when it got hacked, such as links to sketchy sites ect

secondly, i was wondering if it is in any way possible for me to return to the goldhawk discord now that i got full access to my account back, and i am certain there will be no further issues due to that.  i am sorry for any issues links or dm's caused by the hack, an i hope, either way, you all do well. 

Thanks for the apology. What's your account name? I'll ask if the ban can be lifted.

Maybe @Solver knows more about it than me?

i hate to pester at all if it comes accross that way. still was curious how things went, and i hope you guys have a great day. ironically i wanted to thank the admins of the server for removing me when my account got botted. shows they did their job. I am still hoping to return now that i got control of it back if i can

1 hour ago, begginfokillz said:

i hate to pester at all if it comes accross that way. still was curious how things went, and i hope you guys have a great day. ironically i wanted to thank the admins of the server for removing me when my account got botted. shows they did their job. I am still hoping to return now that i got control of it back if i can

I've unbanned you now. Try not to get hacked again :)