V1.0 - Geoscape CTD

Emily_F

CTD from geoscape without warning.  There isn't a save immediately beforehand so maybe the issue is in the logs (I was building a gauss pistol I think, or maybe a shotgun, and was researching a live mentarch).  There is a save from a few days before the crash which may or may not be useful.  After this save and the gauss being unlocked, I started making a load of gauss weapons and started researching the mentarch.  

auto_strategy_after_combat-92.json output.log

45 minutes ago, Emily_F said:

CTD from geoscape without warning.  There isn't a save immediately beforehand so maybe the issue is in the logs (I was building a gauss pistol I think, or maybe a shotgun, and was researching a live mentarch).  There is a save from a few days before the crash which may or may not be useful.  After this save and the gauss being unlocked, I started making a load of gauss weapons and started researching the mentarch.  

auto_strategy_after_combat-92.json 634.18 kB · 0 downloads output.log 5.68 MB · 1 download

Thanks. I think it's actually an issue linked to a building finishing construction; we'll take a look at it and try to hotfix tomorrow.

• Thanks 1