[v1.00 - Ground Combat] Tutorial demo charge could not be thrown on targeted tile but could be thrown on crate.

Melee

Description:  Soldier would not throw charge on indicated tile, but would throw on adjacent crate, resulting in cleaner being left alive.
What Happened: Soldier refused order to throw charge where indicated.  Started pixel hunting and clicked crate and charge was thrown. Leaves partially damaged Cleaner alive.  Inside edge of targeted tile with nothing in front of it must be clicked for it to work correctly. The barrels and cleaner 'in front' of tiles seem to block clicks to the portion of the tile 'behind' them.

Update:  Clean install seems to resolve less the barrel blocking target tile. Unobstructed area of tile still must be clicked.

Hostile Survives Tutorial.png

Edited by Melee

13 hours ago, Melee said:

Description:  Soldier would not throw charge on indicated tile, but would throw on adjacent crate, resulting in cleaner being left alive.
What Happened: Soldier refused order to throw charge where indicated.  Started pixel hunting and clicked crate and charge was thrown. Leaves partially damaged Cleaner alive.  Inside edge of targeted tile with nothing in front of it must be clicked for it to work correctly. The barrels and cleaner 'in front' of tiles seem to block clicks to the portion of the tile 'behind' them.

Update:  Clean install seems to resolve less the barrel blocking target tile. Unobstructed area of tile still must be clicked.

Hostile Survives Tutorial.png

Just tested this and it seems to be working fine for me too. Only the top quarter of the barrels are obscuring the target tile and the game seems to correctly snap to the appropriate tile if you're hovering over that part of the barrel.

Can someone else try and confirm?

Clean installed v1.02.  Letting target reticle snap as shown below and clicking dot in center which is over the barrel doesn't work for me.  I have to click closer to the yellow border.

Demo Charge.png

Same for flashbang.

Flashbang.png

Edited by Melee

2 hours ago, Melee said:

Clean installed v1.02.  Letting target retic;le snap as shown below and clicking dot in center which is over the barrel doesn't work for me.  I have to click closer to the yellow border.

Demo Charge.png

Same for flashbang.

Flashbang.png

Ah, yes. Sorry, I misunderstood the bug previously. Thanks for the more detailed explanation.