V1.0 Some missions loading to 90% and getting stuck but reloading doesn't reproduce

Emily_F

On 6/18/2023 at 3:52 PM, Emily_F said:

After arriving, the loading screen stops at 90%.  I am able to reload the save immediately before the mission (that says "How should we proceed?") which does stop for a while at 90 % but does eventually continue.  Therefore the save may not be any use, but the logs may have something in there. 

output.log 3.41 MB · 1 download auto_strategy_before_combat-17.json 460.44 kB · 0 downloads

Thanks. Yeah, looks like those logs are helpful - it seems like there's an error in the Tutorial Notification system there, which I think are those little popups you get that explain the game mechanics.

I'll ask the coders to take a look, but do you ever do anything unusual with them? Like leave them open for ages? Or do you just close them immediately?

I just close them immediately and turn them off.  Something kinda weird did happen this playthrough though; I can't remember exactly what, but two opened at around the same time and I couldn't close the first one for a while.  

• Like 1